Xero, the cloud accounting software provider has made an impressive impact on the online accounting software market since it was launched, and with good reason. It’s a fantastic collaborative tool for small business owners and accountants to ensure a business is performing well.
Here at Trinity we want to make sure local small businesses are getting the best out of Xero, so we’ve decided to run a number of local Xero workshops for you. Why not come along to either the beginner or advanced workshop to find out how Xero can help you run your business more effectively? Further details and prices can be found below.
Beginner Workshop (2 hours)
Who is it for? - This is perfect for start-up businesses new to Xero.
How will the workshop help me?:
- Get your business ready for making tax digital
- Improve cash flow management
- Reduce your debtor days, i.e. get paid faster with Xero
- Learn how to save yourself time with Xero
- See how you can run your business from anywhere
- Find out how to protect your data
- And most importantly, see how Xero helps you collaborate with your accountant
The workshop will cover:
- Sales invoices
- Debtor reports and statements
- Recording purchases and expenses
- Apps to help automate your finances
- Bank reconciliation and the live feed
Trinity Accountants will also be running an advanced workshop on Wednesday 29th May at 1pm - 3pm.
Each workshop is £95 + VAT however if you book both, you will receive 50% off the second workshop- so you'll get both workshops for £142.50 + VAT.
Plus, if you become a client with Trinity Accountants within one month of attending one of the workshops, they will take the amount paid off your first client invoice.