Stratford Autumn FEASTS, organised by the Stratforward BID, is a fantastic way to showcase some of our local restaurants, cafes and hotels!
From 2nd to the 22nd October, local eateries are offering an array of delicious dishes, set menus, special offers and events as part of the Autumn FEASTS!
As we all know, our local food and hospitality businesses have struggled to survive over the pandemic so it is an excellent way of supporting some of our local businesses whilst also enjoying some delectable, seasonal cuisine.
If all of this wasn’t enough, you can also be in with the chance to win a luxury overnight stay for two at the fantastic Crowne Plaza Hotel which includes breakfast and car parking.
Here is a list of the current businesses that have signed up for the Autumn Feasts:
- Bardia’s in Bell Court
- Bensons on Henley Street
- Burger Priest in Bell Court
- Caffé Vineria on Wood Street
- Carluccio’s on Waterside
- Crowne Plaza on Bridgeway
- Diana’s Tea Room in the Stratford Antiques Centre on Ely Street
- Edward Moon on Chapel Street
- Esquires Coffee at The Arden Quarter by the train station
- Food of Love on Henley Street
- Giggling Squid on High Street
- Hoorays on High Street
- Honey Blue in Shrieves Walk off Sheep Street
- HR Cafe on Windsor Street
- Lambs on Sheep Street
- Loxleys on Sheep Street
- Mor Bakery at Bell Court
- Sorrento on Ely Street
- Thai Kitchen of Stratford in Shrieves Walk
- The Arden Hotel on Waterside
- The Fourteas on Sheep Street
- The Opposition on Sheep Street
- The Refill Box in Shrieves Walk off Sheep Street
- The Vintner on Sheep Street
- Vin Neuf on Union Street
- Zizzi on Sheep Street
To view some of the current offers and prizes, click here.
Read more about Stratford FEASTS here. https://www.stratforward.co.uk/events/stratford-feasts