CUE Ltd is offering a free workshop through the Coventry and Warwickshire Innovation Test Bed project. The workshop is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
This half day workshop will introduce you to practical skills to take away and introduce to your day to day.
Increase your sales opportunities and gain more confidence.
This masterclass will teach you how to;
• Maximise your networking opportunities
• Avoid the common pitfalls which destroy your chances
• Remove self-imposed pressure
• Increase your confidence
There are few opportunities that arise for the small business owner, so when they happen it is important that the chances of success are maximised. This masterclass will also cover the do’s and don’ts of successful negotiating.
Delegates will be encouraged to share ideas and experiences of what has worked and not worked for them in their own business environments.
To be eligible to attend this workshop, you must be a small or medium sized business (SME):
• Based in Coventry or Warwickshire
• With a product or service that you want to market, evaluate and/or take to market
• Operating in any of the following industries; digital healthcare, assistive technology, e-health, advanced manufacturing & engineering, creative industries & ICT, intelligent mobility, professional services or culture & tourism sectors.
Additional eligibility checks will be conducted prior to the workshop.