During Covid-19, social media usage has seen a great surge. This workshop gives businesses practical social media marketing training to find and connect with their customers. Customers are increasingly seeking out and following local businesses on social media before they visit in-store and retailers, hospitality and tourist attractions need to embrace the most popular social media channels to build their customer’s trust and convert to sales.
- How to use Facebook and Instagram to grow your business
- What are Instagram Stories and how to use them to connect with more customers.
- Using hashtags to get more followers
- What to post to help build brand awareness and convert to sales
- Case studies of local businesses who have had success using social media during COVID-19
- How to create compelling social media videos using your phone
- The power of direct messages – make sales without a website.
- The benefits of collaboration with other local businesses
For more information please follow booking link.