During this course we will show you how to evaluate your business’s position in the marketplace, consider your true competitive advantage and stay ahead of the competition.
- Understanding competitive positioning
- Effective SWOT analysis
- Evaluating wider market influences and trends
- Identifying key customer values
- How to recognise true competitive advantage
- Tools to assess and understand market dynamics
- How to think from a customer/market perspective
- How to scan the market environment for new opportunity/risks
For more information please follow the event booking link.
These workshops are delivered as part of the Business Ready programme to support tech based and knowledge intensive small businesses, with high growth potential based in the Coventry & Warwickshire LEP area.
This project is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund, forming part of the CW Business: Start, Grow and Scale Programme.