The equipped Meeting Room is located on the ground floor of Venture House and can seat up to 30 people theatre style or 16 boardroom. Ideally situated close to the town centre and to the Midlands motorway network, this light and airy space is well placed for both Venture House clients and outside organisations to use for training, meetings, seminars and small conferences, presentations,networking events, interviews, appraisals and one-to-ones.
- Stackable seating & tables for 30 theatre style/16 boardroom
- Full day access 9am – 5pm or half day access 9am – 12.30pm or 1.30pm – 5pm
- Telephone line & WiFi
- 75” wallscreen, whiteboard & flipchart
- Visitor parking and Cycle Shed (subject to availability)
- Water & glasses, paper & pens
- Delegate Registration at Reception (optional)
- Use of Chill Zone for breakout area/refreshments
Meeting Room dimensions: 4.85m x 6.24m.
Full day Meeting Room hire (9am – 5pm): £128*
Half day Meeting Room hire (9am – 12.30pm or 1.30pm – 5pm): £75*
VAT not applicable
We are offering a 50% discount to all new customers on their first meeting room booking! See our Offers page for this and any other room hire offers or promotions.
Tea,Coffee & Biscuits: £2.30 + VAT per single serving
Half day refreshments service: £4.00 + VAT per person
Full day refreshments service: £6.90 + VAT per person
Orange Juice £4.70 + VAT per jug (5/6 glasses)
Mini Pastries: £0.50 + VAT each
Fruit Bowl: £18 + VAT
Lunches: from £6.50 + VAT per person (from external supplier)
The following are available at an extra charge:
- Refreshments and Catering (we can assist with all your catering arrangements)
- Printing & Photocopying
Informal Meeting Space
Businesses are welcome to use the Chill Zone for informal meetings with clients, colleagues and suppliers. There’s no charge for this, we just ask that you buy drinks from the fresh coffee machine. Give us a call before you come to check if the Chill Zone is likely to be busy.
How to Book
Please give us a call on 01789 207500 or email email@example.com to discuss your event.